Buy Certified Fraud Examiner certificate online, Buy fake Certified Fraud Examiner certificate online, buy Certified Fraud Examiner exams, write my Certified Fraud Examiner exams, get Certified Fraud Examiner exam written for you
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) membership is open to Associate members who are interested in taking their career to the next level by earning the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession. The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices of businesses, government entities, and law enforcement agencies.
Associate Membership is open to individuals of all job functions, industries, and levels of experience who are interested in the prevention, detection, and deterrence of fraud. If you are a professional interested in learning more about fraud, Associate Membership provides you with the knowledge, resources, and training you need to do your job now and at every stage of your career.
To become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), one must meet the following requirements:
- Be an Associate Member of the ACFE in good standing
- Meet minimum academic and professional requirements (Undergraduate Degree + Master’s degree or Professional Designation(s) and Professional Experience)
- Be of high moral character
- Agree to abide by the Bylaws and Code of Professional Ethics of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Pass the CFE Examination
- At the time of certification, at least two years of professional experience in a field either directly or indirectly related to the detection or deterrence of fraud is required. The ACFE recognizes the following areas as qualified professional experience:
- Accounting and auditing
- Criminology and sociology (sociology is acceptable only if it relates to fraud.)
- Fraud investigation
- Loss prevention (experience as a security guard or equivalent is not acceptable)
- Law relating to fraud
Other experiences can qualify but must be reviewed for applicability.
- you can also buy United States Diploma, United Kingdom Diploma, Canada Diploma, Australia Diploma, Malaysia Diploma, Other Certificates, Other Countries Diploma, Singapore Diploma, New, Zealand Diploma, Custom Match Transcript from registered document